• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nominations - Thread of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
NOMINATIONS ONLY - NO VOTING YET.

Nominations for Thread of The Year.

NB: This isn't for the longest running discussion (I'm looking at you Quade telling it how it is), but for the thread which most entertained, educated and engaged with both posters and lurkers.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I don't know the correct name, but the thread that had Bruce Ross's contributions concerning Totality Tony has my vote for best thread ever!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Foreign poster - Bardon. HM to Sudrugby who normally has the good oil regarding France and player contracts. Paarl also as he is always sharing the news out of South Africa.

Most pleasant poster - Angry Seahorse. HM Dan54 who also never has a spiteful contribution to make.

Thread of the year - Clyde Rathbone depression thread.

Poster of the year - Fatprop. Many others deserve an honorable mention.

Mod of the year - Cyclopath. HM to all those behind the scenes that make green and GAGR run for us to share our thoughts.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Spirits Thread

HM to the Waratahs Positivity Thread (special mention for this influencing several other [insert neme here] Positivity Threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.