• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rams versus Brisvegas @ Parramatta, Fri 3rd Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
This will be the first (and last) Friday night game of the comp, played in a league heartland with no other sport on to speak of.

This week could actually be a big one for NRC, with no game scheduled for Sunday either in what is a smart move.

The Rams have two games left and will have to win both with a flourish in order to have any hope of the finals. Can't see them doing it on Friday against a Brisbane City side who have only lost to the Rising.

Weather forecast is sunny low 20s the rest of the week after a very warm Tuesday, but it might get a bit dewy.

Should be entertaining regardless.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
For those ooh-ing and aah-ing, sign up for a Rams membership to get half price ($10) tickets.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
8:00pm kickoff. How 'bout a few beers and a feed at the Bavarian Bier Café starting at, say, 6:00?

You're in luck! The project I was going to launch Tuesday has slipped by a week (fucking vendors) so I'm now able to attend.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
What's the parking situation like around the stadium?

Very much considering making the trek out.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Its called a "train" and you take it to a "station", and then the only parking you need to do is your arse on a chair at the BBC.

But if you're game, the pool next door usually has a few spots - supposedly a 2 hour limit but fuck those guys. The walk from train to Bavarian is pretty easy though, and the walk from there to the stadium is a doddle.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
You're a fucking bum! You could take all day to walk there or take 20 buses you lollygagger!

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Mate you don't understand life on the A-list. So many competing offers, so many different Friday night events. I'll tell you the same thing I told Kanye- I'll do my best, mate.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
The officials -
Referee: Ian Smith
Assistant referees: James Leckie, Charles Hartson
Ref Coach: John McCarthy

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Quade Cooper is back for Brisbane City

1 Sef Faagase – Reds WTS/University of Queensland
2 Andrew Ready – Reds EPS/Easts
3 Sam Talakai – Sydney University
4 Marco Kotze – GPS
5 Dave McDuling (C) – Reds/University of Queensland
6 Curtis Browning – Reds/University of Queensland
7 Michael Gunn – Reds WTS/Easts
8 Tim Buchanan – Reds WTS/University of Queensland
9 Nick Frisby – Reds/GPS
10 Quade Cooper – Reds/Souths (run-on debut)
11 Junior Laloifi – Sunnybank
12 Samu Kerevi – Reds/GPS
13 Rex Tapuai – Sunnybank
14 Chris Kuridrani – Reds/GPS
15 Brando Va’aulu - Sunnybank

16 Matt Mafi – Brothers
17 Pettowa Paraka – Reds WTS/Easts
18 Phil Kite – Reds WTS/GPS
19 Adam Korczyk – University of Queensland
20 Brad Wilkin - Easts
21 Will Thompson – University of Queensland (NRC/Brisbane City debut)
22 Jake McIntyre – Reds WTS/Sunnybank
23 Matt Feaunati - Sunnybank

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
What's the parking situation like around the stadium?

Very much considering making the trek out.

For the likely turnout, you should be able to park at Parramatta Stadium or the Parra Leagues Club car park next door. You're not actually meant to park in the Leagues Club car park but we did it for the first Rams home game without issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.