• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rams versus Brisvegas @ Parramatta, Fri 3rd Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Heavy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Kerevi has played his part in two tries. Unfortunately they were both for the rams.
Loving the commentators having a crack despite the mistakes and overuse of the word absolutely

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
As someone earlier said, City are severely missing Shatz and Gill at the break down. The Rams forwards are dominating the general play.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Dylan Sigg's quick tap scores. Becoming a shellacking now.

48 - 21 @ 52 mins

YC for Rams' Jed Gillespie

City get a shove on against a 7 man scum and win a pen.

Another 5m scrum in front of the posts. But the Rams' scrum holds & City throw a fwd pass. @ 57 mins.

Cooper subbed off @ 60 mins (played ok but not great IMO).

Stream numbers dropped from 680 to 500 when QC (Quade Cooper) went off.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
And that's the half ton. Alcock scores from a quick tap!

56 - 21 @ 66 mins

Another YC for the Rams. 7 mins to go.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The commentator's essential text:

51cj81JJ6OL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
And a YC to Roach with 6 mins to go.

13 men for Rams

McDuling awarded the consolation try.

56 - 29 @ 79 mins

One minute of injury time. City having a go after the hooter. Turnover. Full Time.

Rams dominated them in the forwards and get the BP with 7 tries to 4.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I blame KB (Kurtley Beale) for that loss,

Rams came to play tonight and BNE were not ready.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
That's by far the best backline the Rams have fielded.
The Henry's played very well.
That side would have beaten the Rays by 30 last week.
I think the woodies 10,12,13 have disappointed( yeah i know Hill has not played much,but he has not impressed in the 2 games I saw him play with the dev team either.)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
City forwards didn't turn up, and the Rays were all over them. Gunn, Buchanan, Browning in particular completely outplayed. Others to disappoint for City were Frisby (poor kicking, poor passing, some shocking decisions including a senseless grubber that Kotze just turned around and screamed at him for), and their small left winger (Laloifi?). Gunn is highly rated, but he has yet to put in a performance in the NRC that shows why so far, in my opinion.

You could tell the Rams were up for it, their defensive line was well set and they screamed to get set and who their man was, whereas the City line had no communication and the 13 channel was a mess. Rams were all over the ball at ruck time, getting numerous turnovers whilst City didn't seem to even want to compete at ruck time.

From the ground, Alcock, Mafi amongst others looked good, and the Rams 13 ran through City at will sometimes.

City's lineout also a complete mess.

Wish I knew what Roach was thinking for his yellow, he deserved it for sheer stupidity.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Hidden talent in the west of Sydney no longer. I know he played with Penrith this year but does anyone know his background before 2014? League?

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
With the bonus point the Rams actually overtake Brisbane on the ladder going from 7th to 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.