• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

School sporting scholarships/recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
The crumbling facade that is the Hotel California thread hasn't welcomed a new guest for over a week.....Room 5527 awaits anyone who wants to check out but never leave.....

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Much like a crocodile, this thread can seem tranquil, asleep or even dead and then wake with terrible ferocity.

Beware the sleeping scholarship thread.;)

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Much like a crocodile, this thread can seem tranquil, asleep or even dead and then wake with terrible ferocity.

Beware the sleeping scholarship thread.;)

Im predicting not much action this year for the simple reason that its not against the rules in CAS and it won't matter in GPS..
Im prepared to be fearless in this thread: no one will get near TSC in GPS and no one will get near Knox in CAS.
But i won't say that in front of SJC people -who don't read the scholarship thread - for fear of burning out their corneas

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Im predicting not much action this year for the simple reason that its not against the rules in CAS and it won't matter in GPS..
Im prepared to be fearless in this thread: no one will get near TSC in GPS and no one will get near Knox in CAS.
But i won't say that in front of SJC people -who don't read the scholarship thread - for fear of burning out their corneas

The only handicap I can see with Knox is Matt Williams, but if the team is scholarshipped in, my 86 year old mum could probably coach them to victory.

I watch with interest TSC post wizard. If they win without him, maybe he really does deserve the mantle the Wizard of Oz. (those who know how the Wizard of Oz is portrayed in the film will appreciate the analogy) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.