• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2 - Force vs Reds, NIB Stadium, 2nd March @ 6:30pm (AWST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
He needs to chill out and start directing the attack and stop trying to be the attack

It's like he's doing shit that he's done with success before in the past but without appreciation for the context in which that move was a success in the past. Major trend for him when he's not having a good game.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Scrappy old game. Have enjoyed some of the plays by Nabuli and Peni. Great to see some real toe in an Aussie super rugby team (particularly in the case of Peni). They seem to be offering a lot more than big wrecking ball wingers like TQN have been lately.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Anyone have Nabuli on their fantasy team? ;)

I said previously I hoped the Reds would work out how to beat the rush defence, looks like they did. Kerevi's break and then Duncan P's kick, textbook stuff.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Scrum rulings haven't been too bad tonight. Not sure if it's something the referees have been looking at but I have quite liked seeing the Ref call play on even though the scrum has gone down on occasions.

T

TOCC

Hmmm an interesting referee decision, not a penalty IMO, but that's the new law

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.