• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2 - Force vs Reds, NIB Stadium, 2nd March @ 6:30pm (AWST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
That was one of the most butchered try opportunities I've seen in a long time. Perfect example by Quade of how to deal with a rush defence, gets it to Kerevi, Kerevi has runners either side of him with only the fullback to beat, and loses the ball in contact.

Even the 2016 Reds would have scored a try there 9 times out of 10.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
QC (Quade Cooper) needs to have a fucking stormer in the second half to repent for this
I like what QC (Quade Cooper) doing pass to kerevi for the break and little chip kick to kuridrani _ he is making the plays

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dru
T

TOCC

Classic case of too many options in that one, poor execution by Kerevi, can't burger those opportunities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
^ I don't think Quade's been that bad.

We're playing with a piece of soap so it'll always be tricky....

Kerevi butchered that last one

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I like what QC (Quade Cooper) doing pass to kerevi for the break and little chip kick to kuridrani _ he is making the plays

The pass was the second good decision he's made in 39 minutes and his execution was off on the kick (like it has been on multiple passes - he owes Duncan a rack of beers).

He's missed multiple kicks for touch and his decision making on attack has been pretty poor so far - way too many attempts to step inside and dance around defenders like it's 2010 instead of just moving the ball to where the space is.

I get that the ball and Peni are greased up but he's not having a good game at all right now.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Quade is VERY flat. Im liking it but its dicey. After the chatter, Frisby's box has been mostly OK.

Kuridrani our best? (after Daley and Lance).

M

Moono75

We made Quade bleed. big second half required. awesome sunset over the ground. beer is cold.....charging like its made out of gold!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Quade is VERY flat. Im liking it but its dicey. After the chatter, Frisby's box has been mostly OK.

Kuridrani our best? (after Daley and Lance).
Gees lot to like about peni....great recruitment by force

T

TOCC

Well.. he hasn't been good

The conditions of this game don't suit Quade, ball is like a bar of soap

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Chance just needs to hold the ball for about half a second more. Awareness not quite there yet, he's quick and he runs good lines but just needs better decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.