• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2 - Force vs Reds, NIB Stadium, 2nd March @ 6:30pm (AWST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Five years old is very different than 15. Stirling also didn't start playing League until the age of 14. By the time he debuted his time in Qld were but distant memories if he could recall them at all. As opposed to Lote Tuqiri who emograted to Brisbane at 15.

Sure but the debate is over where the players were born which was all well and good until someone mentioned that Stirlo is a QLDer.

T

TOCC

TOCC - YES
Appreciate the time difference.

Of course I didn't allow for the fact that in 2016 NSW made up 32.03% of the Australian population whereas Queensland, a mere 20.09%

As you would understand that represents a differential of some 2,838,800 extra persons available to post on GAGR

With that taken into account I think the Queensland thread is doing pretty well.

The number of posts which are in the NSW thread sit outside the sphere of things I care about

dru

Tim Horan (67)
OK, let's try this:

Brisbane, where you can travel for less than an hour in any direction and get somewhere more interesting.

V

Perth, where you can travel for less than an hour in any direction to be in the middle of the Great Australian F**k All.

[I speak as Perth born and Brisbane bred. Living in Sydney. Clearly, clearly a Qld-er!]

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
OK, let's try this:

Brisbane, where you can travel for less than an hour in any direction and get somewhere more interesting.

V

Perth, where you can travel for less than an hour in any direction to be in the middle of the Great Australian F**k All.

[I speak as Perth born and Brisbane bred. Living in Sydney. Clearly, clearly a Qld-er!]

Exactly. Both places you wouldn't want to have to spend absolutely anymore time than necessary in let alone living there. Explains why there are so many of you lot living in Sydney. Where the action is.:)

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Oh yes, he went there. Ioane's highlights are special.

May not reach 50 as it's away from home but 20+ is definitely on the cards.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
If the ARU/SANZAR are going to play games during the working week they need to be played when the vast majority of the few rugby tragics there are in this country are likely to watch.
hard to believe the force didn't see this as a set up.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If the ARU/SANZAR are going to play games during the working week they need to be played when the vast majority of the few rugby tragics there are in this country are likely to watch.
hard to believe the force didn't see this as a set up.
The Thursday scheduling is down to a Justin Bieber concert at nib Stadium and the need to get the stadium set up I believe.

It isn't the ARU wanting a Thursday game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I personally am happy to be able to watch a game like this on a Thursday night - so never thought I would be grateful to Justin Beaver for having a concert......but yes I am

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
45 mins to kick off at NIB Stadium Stadium weather looks like it will stay dry
736b2aceb5a853deb1d3a132dda79bff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.