• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 4: Rebels v Chiefs, Fri 17th March @7:45pm - AAMI Park Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
Well we survived the first 10, now just got to worry about that backend 70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Just tuning in now. 0-0 after 20. The Rebels making a fist of it or the Chiefs just not clicking yet?

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Rebels missed three kicks, Chiefs missed one.

Rebels sloppy, but taking the game to the chiefs with brilliant breakdown work all round.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Try time Chiefs. Unlucky for Rebs, ball could've gone anywhere after the strip & just sat up for Dom Bird when English (?) looked to have it covered. Kick is good, 7-0.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Try time Chiefs. Unlucky for Rebs, ball could've gone anywhere after the strip & just sat up for Dom Bird when English (?) looked to have it covered. Kick is good, 7-0.
I thought the ruck before the strip the Chiefs half knocked it on about 28 times before picking it up but could be wrong. Pretty unlucky all round for the Rebels.

N

NTT

Defense looking shaky still but the Rebels are getting a bit of payoff going direct. Thats one area the Rebels are lacking so far this year, a few guys who just run through the guts. The backlines habit of playing 3 passes behind decoy pods needs to be shit canned and replaced with Hodge and English just smashing it straight up da guts. The Rebels still dont look fit and sharp on their feet yet.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Pair of absolutely shocking decisions there.

First no obstruction against the chiefs tighthead, then that was clearly our feed to the lineout.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
JD up the back has created quite a lot tonight. Showing quite a good turn of pace that I haven't noticed before.

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
Who else thinks Naivalu should have backed himself to the corner after the JD break? I thought he was in for all money

Lähetetty minun NEM-L21 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Lifting tackle, someone's in trouble here, I feel. Yep, YC every time. Not sure who the Chiefs player is but he's gone for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.