• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Pumas, GIO Stadium, Canberra, Sat 16th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
Gee Canberra gets a test match once in 7 years and they can't fill a 22k seat stadium.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Pumas targeting Folau early, he will only kick if he is in his 22, and even then he is lucky to get 30-40m. He tries to run it if he gets it outside his 22, but that just places the Wallabies under pressure as they try to get back in suppprt of him. Unsurprising, that lead to one of the Boks tries last week.

Yeah I'm a broken record, but the Wallabies need a fullback with a better kicking skill set.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How is that ever a try. If henagen stayed on the hooker it's never awarded

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Just a little bit of possession. Hodge is looking good. Also think Hanigan and Dimmo are doing OK.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I'm so tired of us having such a plain 10. Imagine having a 10 who could clear the ball beyond the 20m line. I don't know how he has barnacled in there for so many years now.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
0 field position so Foley kicks the ball short at every opportunity. Mans got no rugby brain.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.