• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 1 South Africa vs New Zealand- 6 Oct

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 6 Game 1 between SAF and NZL?

• The Darkness – New Zealand

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • The Bokke – South Africa

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw - Rugby was the Winner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Sorry but that ball was behind the last ankle - Dagg was entirely within his rights

My thoughts exactly. The only thing I could think of is if he was not behind the last feet (if a ruck had formed) but I did not think a ruck had formed at that time so it should have been ok.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Was that a blood bin for messum? He is back on and Sir Richie is off? Remember Darkness, Rolland can count to sept/seven but needs to check with M Poite if huit has been reached.

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
I don't think you are getting smashed. The gulf in class between these two sides is immense. Sure it has been levalised by some extraordinary decisions but when the ball is actually in play there is only one team in it.

Up front we are. We have been given a towelling at most breakdowns. Refereeing has reflected that fact as it usually does, rightly or wrongly.

I don't think it has been all that bad from Rolland.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
As a neutral, Rolland is destroying the spectacle of the breakdown.

In the last month, I have noticed some changes in emphasis on refereeing the breakdown, not just at International level but local level as well. Might have to talk to my active referree buddies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Was that a blood bin for messum? He is back on and Sir Richie is off? Remember Darkness, Rolland can count to sept/seven but needs to check with M Poite if huit has been reached.

Blood bin to McCaw. Sir Richie returns bandaged up.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
74:41 gone NZL 32, SAF 4. 15 NZL in Bin

4 Handling errors to AB.

13 - 3 penalties in SAF favour.

Bokke miss 12 tackles out of 45

edit,
Dagg returns from Bin. Carter off - Cruden on. 76:50

Status
Not open for further replies.