• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 – ITM CUP - NZ's 3rd Tier Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
You have to wonder don't you Charger, reckon someone must surely be trying to sneak him in somewhere. Also wonder why Buckman from HB hasn't got one, he a pretty handy 13.
Geez that was one of hell of an exciting final, played at 100mph, few missed tackles to keep excitement uo etc, and right down to conversion being missed on fulltime for Tasman to hold on. Also read even had a tasty blonde doing a streak at the end of halftime...ahh rugby finals ya gotta love em!!
Do you a deal, Canes can grab Ihaia and release Marty Banks to he Force. With no JOC (James O'Connor), a reserve 10/15 would be perfect.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Fancy Canterbury being the underdogs! Hope this match is (even) half the match that yesterday's was.

My tip, Wellington, in a close one, plenty of tries.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Only 3 Whitelocks and One Whitelock cousin in the Canterbury team today.

Their Whitelock Coefficient is too low and they may be doomed.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
They do at the AFL Grand final and Anzac Day game also. They might do it at every game?

Makes sense I suppose on big occasions.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Who is that Mr T fellow playing at #5 for Wellington?

Has anyone told him how silly he looks?

I hope he is taking the piss and not being serious.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Who is that Mr T fellow playing at #5 for Wellington?

Has anyone told him how silly he looks?

I hope he is taking the piss and not being serious.

Api Naikatini. Nah it's just finals time and players always do stuff to try and stand out knowing the nation (and Int'l audience) are watching

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Canterbury are experts at applying pressure at the breakdown, taking the space from their opponents and just generally being a nuisance. Nevertheless, simply too good today. An awesomely professional squad.

Still don't like 'em though. That'd be like liking Uni. :)

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Gee, Tasman and Canterbury both win their finals. Not bad for my old man who is a West Coast lad

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ Isn't some mob close to Canterbury in the heartland (div 3) competition final as well?

They'll be dancing in the streets of the Crusaders franchise tonight.

Edit:
from NZ Herald Web site:

Mid Canterbury 26
North Otago 20

Mid Canterbury claimed a maiden Meads Cup win after beating North Otago 26-20 in Ashburton on Saturday.

Looks like the Crusaders won everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.