• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2016 Under-20 Rugby World Championships - Manchester UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Have your previous Blog Articles been "ghost published"?

I did enjoy reading your RWC 15 articles that Mr X published for you.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
HJ, I must confess: I have been glory-running off the good offices of (at least) Lee Grant, Sully & Oztimmay. Worse & despite repeated (mostly half-arsed) attempts I've never actually personally managed to produce anything meaningful from WordPress. No one else needs to know, though, m'kay?

Monty Python

Ted Fahey (11)
Aust v NZ Teams announced:

5759f1293ec5517e766de576987628f6.jpg
242a662d6f67befa0d8a5416f9f9bc2b.jpg
accbb19c2e5f3ceb2e4061999a209c48.jpg

http://www.worldrugby.org/u20/fixtures

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Mason injured? Will be a test for Jooste against Perofeta. Haven't seen the Aus Scotland game, but on previous form I'd have thought Leota is better value at 6 than ASY (Angus Scott-Young).

Should be a cracker.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
And if a player or two were injured during the captain's run?

It sounds stupid, but these things happen. Didn't AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) get called in to the Wallabies 22 in 2005 in Perth at the ground? Word has it he was a few bites into a meat pie. Flatley was showing signs of concussion and I think something else happened.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
So Ah-mu has flown out there as part of the full squad, but will leave with 0 minutes of gametime. Good job.

Ed Craig and Harry Chapman were late reinforcements. Ed Craig warmed the pine against Scotland, and will ride the pine again tonight. Chapman will join Ah-Mu on a UK holiday excursion. If Craig doesn't get on he will join the "tourists".

Do they get QANTAS frequent flyer points? UK return trip should get enough FF (Folau Fainga'a) points for a free trip to NZL.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Wow - Argentina up 44-19 over SA in the battle for third.

27 unanswered points in the 2nd half, with a few mins remaining.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Final score ARG 49-19 RSA.

Conversion missed in injury time would've put the 50 on them. Blimminell.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Ball through the hands on counter attack - Aussies run it in from 50m plus. Magnay in the RH corner.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
NZ reply and score RH corner. Moala-Liava'a nearly botched it but backed up to pick and go over. Barrett kicks it to 14-7 at 16 mins

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Good Aus defennsive effort but they eventually concede the try to Quinten Strange. 19-7 at 20 mins k.t.c. - converted to 21-7

Status
Not open for further replies.