• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2020 Super Rugby Round 1 (REDUX): Reds v Waratahs

MungoMan

Sydney Middleton (9)
Look, I'm not saying I actually had hair last time the Reds beat the tahs; but it was certainly well before I retired.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Just received my members tickets, very bloody excited

My inbox is a little too quiet. I'll be devastated if something has fucked up and I miss out. I applied about 30 seconds after getting that first email last week and wondered at the time of I was too keen.

Finsbury Girl

Trevor Allan (34)
So long ago that not a single member of the Reds side was even alive.

touche BH!

It has been a bloody long time between drinks that's for sure.....I'm praying this will change tonight but as we've seen over the last umpteen years you can never write off the 'tahs. I guess that's what makes the rivalry so great.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
I received my tickets no worries but the mate I was going with cancelled on me :(

Did anyone here miss out & want a free ticket?

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Enjoy all who are going out there, if it’s half the match that was played on Suncorp last night it will be a cracker.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Pleasant surprise to see this pop up on the Pitcairns cable

Hope you blokes know whats going on with these trial laws cos I'm clueless. JOC (James O'Connor) grubbers through a good territorial kick into touch downtown and gets pinged for it ffs