• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

3-2-1 vs Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
I havent seen much of that Roberts but I had read and heard the hype - he was straight up and down from what I saw

Roberts was one of the stars of the Welsh team, was used in all the games as a line breaker, which worked very well,Hook the first 5/8 had what was probably his worst game in the red shirt and never brought roberts in to the game at the right point of impact, thus reducing his affectiveness,
I would keep your powder dry untill december.:)

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Roberts was one of the stars of the Welsh team, was used in all the games as a line breaker, which worked very well,Hook the first 5/8 had what was probably his worst game in the red shirt and never brought roberts in to the game at the right point of impact, thus reducing his affectiveness,
I would keep your powder dry untill december.:)

While I agree re: Roberts I think you should start a new thread if you want to talk about the upcoming testmatches between Wales and Australia. the 3-2-1 threads are for GAGRs internal voting system for best Aussie player each year in tests.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
While I agree re: Roberts I think you should start a new thread if you want to talk about the upcoming testmatches between Wales and Australia. the 3-2-1 threads are for GAGRs internal voting system for best Aussie player each year in tests.
My apologies, I'm new here???

Status
Not open for further replies.