• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

3-2-1 Wallabies best on ground (RWC semi final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Quade Cooper
2. Dan Vickerman
1. David Pocock

PS: Robbie Deans fuck off. We played better at the 2007 world cup

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
I hate to criticize...but 3 points for Quade? Really? He only played decent once we fell 10+ points behind and the game was decided.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
who gives a shit! this one hurts. I didn't watch a game in 2008 and may have to take a leave of absence to mourn this one.

P

pete88

3. Pocock
2. O'Connor
1. Cooper

HM Digby Ioane, coin toss with him and Quade for the final spot. Giving it to Quade because I didn't think he could recover from the first 25 minutes but he actually did really well after that. And people will predictably say everything he did was terrible.

V

voodoo

3. Horwill (decent captains knock)
2. Elsom (tried his heart out as always)
1. JOC (James O'Connor)

Digby close to one point but spilt the pill a fews times.

I cant believ Berrick Barnes couldn't fit into that back line somewhere. Fiangaa was constantly out of position in defense, McCabe galant defender but not much else going for him

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
No we actually played better in 2007 with a coach who only had two years & that being after Eddie turned them all into fruitloops.

Quade was the only player who looked dangerous in attack & tried not to kick everything to Dagg so he could punt it back 60 metres.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I haven't voted at all in this during the RWC despite watching every game. Possibly because RWC is a team game and I don;t care about individual performances.

For the RWC in its entirety, (and Reg, you can count this how you like):

3. Pocock
2. Vickerman
1. Beale

The rest of the guys should spend a couple of weeks in Kamp Staalgraad, skinning rabbits and eating faeces.

Garryowen

Larry Dwyer (12)
3. Pocock
2. Digby
1. JOC (James O'Connor)

Vicks was decent and Cooper passable by the end of it. Horwill did some good things, but mixed it up with poor tackling and poor body height. His lazy running also really pisses me off. Elsom was woeful, as was Fainga'a. McCabe defensively good, but offered very little in attack.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
No we actually played better in 2007 with a coach who only had two years & that being after Eddie turned them all into fruitloops.

Quade was the only player who looked dangerous in attack & tried not to kick everything to Dagg so he could punt it back 60 metres.

You didn't watch the game?

Quade did exactly just that... Exceot for when he wasnt putting it out on the full...

Status
Not open for further replies.