• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

99 Call - who are our provincial biff merchants vs the Lions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
The Lions players are dropping like flies. Come test match time the Welsh reserve reserve prop would be in line for a test start if this continues

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Adam Byrnes (the russian guy) is off playing in europe. Guess he didn't see much opportunity behind Pyle, Neville and Jones.

I think one of the main reasons he left was that he became a foreign player when he was capped for Russia.

I also agree that he wouldn't have seen much or any game time this year if he was still at the Rebels.

oztimmay

Tony Shaw (54)
Staff member
I think one of the main reasons he left was that he became a foreign player when he was capped for Russia.

I also agree that he wouldn't have seen much or any game time this year if he was still at the Rebels.

I tend to agree with the game time reasons more so than the foreign player reasons. He missed a lot of time due to the whole Tom Carter / eye-gouging thing and others players went up in the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.