• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks vs. Italianos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
He's one of the few blokes who could get above that cleavage. She's a tall lass even if she has heels on.

M

Mojoman

AB's predictably accounted for the Italians 20-6 but got a real hiding upfront in the scrum department. Have never seen an AB pack, albeit a 2nd string pack get dismantled so badly @ scrum time.

Italians could've really pressured the AB's on the scoreboard had they @ least tried to run the ball rather than kicking the fark out of it.

Luke McAlister and debutee Ben Smith were the pick of the AB's with Sergio Parisse the pick of the Italians.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Mojoman said:
AB's predictably accounted for the Italians 20-6 but got a real hiding upfront in the scrum department. Have never seen an AB pack, albeit a 2nd string pack get dismantled so badly @ scrum time.
Funny you qoute that think Oom Biffo rated that Italian fatty as below international standard and he surely gave our lot the same treatment in the Leicester match.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
PaarlBok said:
Mojoman said:
Funny you qoute that think Oom Biffo rated that Italian fatty as below international standard and he surely gave our lot the same treatment in the Leicester match.

Mate, I can make enough wrong judgements without you inventing what I write! I wrote that I had seen the Leicester front row in 4-5 EPL games this year and that it hadn't dominated in that competition, so could hardly be called test class.

I saw Castrogiovanni make his international debut, was very impressed and have been a fan ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.