• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All-Time Crim 1st XV

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^ apart from the ~100 investors he & his co-convictees ripped off:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10351532

The guy who's inclusion I question is Roger Randle as he's never been so much as charged in connection with what went on in that hotel room (& I'm reliably informed it wasn't his hotel room but that he drew the short straw next morning in terms of telling the woman she had to leave).

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yeah bit rough on Randle, just a suspect, might be WTG demotion for him.

As for the kid fucker, his rugby position? Almost irrelevant really, he’s getting in, 1st XV, holy shit, first ballot inductee tenured captain for life. Or, what’s left of it in his case, after he gets his skull bashed in after being in prison for a whole 3 minutes. Some sort of “geneticist gene pool fuckup” gag lurking in there but bugger that, the story is so depressing don’t even want to think or know about it ever ever again

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fair comment - my atheist inner voice was talking - my wife's family are all tithed to their churches.

I used to live over the road from one of those evangelical PI churches & it always struck me as odd how the Minister would rock up in his flash SUV & his tithing parishioners in their clapped out Bongos & Hiaces. Hence I regard tithing as 10% fraud & 90% extortion (& yes, I'm well aware that it's not only the evangelical PI churches that do it). And it's pretty clear that Pokere used his "real-world" fame as part of the fraud ("Trust me, I used to be an All Black"). Reprehensible IMO.

EDIT: another who should be scrubbed, if he hasn't been already, is Doug Rollerson. I know I nominated him but, shit, how was I to know the calibre of the other nominees GBH- & worse wise? Poor bugger merely made sure that pokie proceeds went where he wanted them to go, namely North Harbour rugby & there was never any suggestion of him taking so much as a dollar for himself.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Righto, Rollerson's off the hook.

Nick Farr Jones putting his hand up for consideration at the hotly contested halfback berth.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...-legend-loan-controversy-20161103-gsgz0w.html

The selectors have deliberated long into the night and their summary reads as thus:

Lending $56,000 to Jim? Big deal! Good mate!

Farr-Jones would make a very handy addition to the side but he will need to up the ante on his criminal activity to usurp starting drongo and All-Time plonker B.K***eher, a recalcitrant recidivist who, it is rumoured, is so particularly despised by one of the selectors that he really only had to jaywalk once in the outback at night to land himself a lifetime tenured starting slot in The AllTime Crim 1st XV.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Alan Jones surely, who was arrested in a public toilet in Soho for soliciting?
torandrunk.gif

HOLY CRAP.

How did it take 10 pages for this to come out?

Although I thought Dan Crowley the undercover detective was coach, to keep the crims in line? Surely messrs Jones and Chieka in the running for posts too.

NFJ for Treasurer, brilliant. Willie Ripia can "get" the cash and Mr Farr-Jones can "distribute" it.

Like halfback passing to 1st 5, except the other way around

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
HOLY CRAP indeed, I hadn't the foggiest knowledge of this.

"Jones was arrested and taken to the Mayfair station, where he was charged with "outraging public decency" and "committing an indecent act". It is only fair to point out that prosecuting authorities were ultimately unprepared to present any evidence to support the charges."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...1160851142104.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

EDIT: having read the full article I'm more disturbed by the pre-Soho episodes described.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ Not Australian Rugby or Radio 2GB's proudest moment, nor something that those parties are keen to publicise widely.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Lewd acts in the dunnies being selection criteria now?

If so then A. Smith (NZL) & $.B. Williams (NZL&NRL) would be looking good for at least a gig in the Wider Training Squad.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Lewd acts in the dunnies being selection criteria now?

If so then A. Smith (NZL) & $.B. Williams (NZL&NRL) would be looking good for at least a gig in the Wider Training Squad.

Ah yes, well spotted Jarse, contradictory selection policy there.

Reports coming through that Aunty Ethyl has copped it big time from Chief Selecter Aunty Agnes for that selectorial stuff-up.

punch.gif

"...and that’s for not keeping up
with the fuckin' dunny situation..."

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
New entrant for a prop position

(Rugby "star" might be pushing it, but played Heineken Cup)

Former rugby star facing jail for running Breaking Bad-style crystal meth factory

A court has heard how an ex-Italian rugby star was making thousands of pounds of crystal meth in his London home.

Lorenzo Bocchini, who played in the Heineken Cup for Italian side Viadana, was arrested eight months ago along with his brother and wife following a police operation.

According to the London Evening Standard, police recovered £300,000 worth of drugs, £33,000 in cash and a stun gun from his home in Little Venice.

The Crystal Meth had apparently been dyed blue, just like in the hit TV series Breaking Bad.

Speaking in court today, Det Constable Matt Clark, who led the investigation, said: “The Bocchini family were making significant profits selling highly dangerous and addictive class A drugs. What we uncovered was the wholesale supply of crystal methlyamphetamine and other drugs, focusing on the ‘chemsex’ scene in south London."

Bocchini played for Viadana against Munster in the Heineken Cup in 2002.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...eaking-bad-crystal-meth-factory-a3398371.html

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Good to see the ATC XV's developing some depth, especially in the propping department. You can never have too many top props. ;)

Spieber

Bob Loudon (25)
Good to see the ATC XV's developing some depth, especially in the propping department. You can never have too many top props. ;)

Especially when they are loaded with some good shit for the post-game party. Imagine the rampage that team could get up to after a few hits of ice. (queue mood music)