• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All-Time Crim 1st XV

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
'Fined for assaulting a police officer' the fuck? Surely that's prison time.
Nah:
In a statement released on Monday, Vunipola said: “I can confirm I was involved in an unfortunate misunderstanding when I was leaving a club in Mallorca on Sunday, which got out of hand. Contrary to media reports, there was no violence, no fight and I did not threaten anybody at any stage, with bottles or chairs or anything else. I was charged with resisting the law and, following an ‘express trial, I have paid a fine of €240 ($430). The Spanish police investigation is now closed, and I am flying back to the UK today. I will obviously cooperate with the Saracens internal process and unreservedly apologise for any inconvenience to all involved.”

Lyall

Allen Oxlade (6)
No charge, he was a police officer while playing and regularly went undercover to bust drug rings, even while on tour: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Crowley

strictly speaking not a crim, but he can certainly play the role. Probably worth having him there to keep the rest in line.
There's some first hand experiences I could recount about this guy when he was in uniform...suffice to say he was your 'typical' 1980's Queensland cop.