• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

And I thought our 7s uniform was bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Like this. IIRC they were only made in the long sleve variant, and you needed to go the the medic for scissors to produce the short sleve variant.

6740.2.jpg

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
HJ, I reckon they would sell a fair few of these if Adidas ever got the rights back. The marketing machine that Adidas has would also be handy. They do a pretty good job for the All Blacks. I wouldn't expect they would devote as many resources for the Wallabies as they do the ABs, but it would probably be a step from the current arrangement.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
I was lead to believe it wasn't actually adidas even though it was three stripes, it was a now defunct australian brand.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
Heard the same thing, but never had it confirmed. I was once told that Peerless made them under licence from Adidas. May explain why the jerseys have the three stripes, but not the Adidas logo.

They sometimes turn up on eBay, but probably risky bidding on something that may not be legit.

R.I.P

Bob McCowan (2)
I think this is what you are talking about.
See attached.
C:\Documents and Settings\Shane\My Documents\My Pictures\license 016.jpg

Attachments

• license 016.jpg
    license 016.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 224
  • license 016.jpg
    license 016.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 191

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Are they painting them on now?

I quite like this version. More Aussie Gold less Midori green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom