• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Another bloody Bok gatecrasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BillyWebb

Hello lads, ladies and NTA....

Just thought I'd pop in and:

a) Keep my mate "oom" Paarl company
b) Meet up with some ex-TSF Aussies I haven't had a good chat with for ages (Nicky - that's you amongst others)
c) Generally affect the collective Forum IQ (you can decide whether that's up or down!)

Billy.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Hell Billy welcome on board and I do appreciate your support. Owe you a losieticket to either the semi or CC final if the Sharks can make it. ;)

You'll find all the old Ferners like NTA, Lee, Cutter, Cyc, exct and I dont have to warn you, Scarf (Doc Rugby) do allow a bit of Boer speak and a believer of freedom of speech.

The floor is yours and the more Slaapstadters here, the merrier! :yay

B

BillyWebb

Thanks Paarl :thumb

If my Sharkies make it to the CC final - I'll certainly be there.
But I'm not convinced they're going to get past the Bulls in the semi.... (assuming the semi's are much as the log currently stands).

B

BillyWebb

Lindommer said:
BillyWebb said:
Hello lads, ladies and NTA...Just thought I'd pop in and bring my avatars with me. :p :p :p

I take it you approve?
Or should I put stars over the offending bits... the Bok emblems? ;D

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Bill Lind is a active rugby ref, he is afraid he cant keep his eyes on the ball. ;)

Dunno if you have invest the front page yet. Gagger & kie have it all lined up there. Not many SA stuff but every now and again we have Bakkies there.

B

BillyWebb

Thanks Paarl, I'll go and have a browse through the front page articles haven't see them yet.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Welcome Billy, good to see you here. It will be useful to occasionally help decipher what Oom Paarl is saying! ;)
But seriously, as he says, the more the merrier and great to have you on board (or on the board, so to speak).

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
PaarlBok said:
Hell Billy welcome on board and I do appreciate your support. Owe you a losieticket to either the semi or CC final if the Sharks can make it. ;)

You'll find all the old Ferners like NTA, Lee, Cutter, Cyc, exct and I dont have to warn you, Scarf (Doc Rugby) do allow a bit of Boer speak and a believer of freedom of speech.

The floor is yours and the more Slaapstadters here, the lazier! :yay

As they'd say on Gwlad; fixed. ;)

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
BillyWebb said:

Maybe over the face on the taller one :) Or maybe the picture isn't doing her justice.

Welcome aboard Billy. Don't have quite the time here I used to at TSF (they actually DO monitor my internet at work nowadays :'( ) but no doubt we'll have a larf.

B

BillyWebb

Thanks for the warm welcome lads! :thumb

NTA said:
BillyWebb said:

Maybe over the face on the taller one :) Or maybe the picture isn't doing her justice.

Can't say I was focusing on her face too much....

B

BillyWebb

Scarfman said:
Billy, you and your 4 friends are very welcome here.

:nta:

Oh, hang on... I get it! :lmao:

Cheers for the welcome :thumb

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
BillyWebb said:
Lindommer said:
BillyWebb said:
Hello lads, ladies and NTA...Just thought I'd pop in and bring my avatars with me. :p :p :p

I take it you approve?

No, they're just outdated. Bok on the right now, protea on the left.

I'll leave you to head down the Newlands CNA for some paint, whistling merrily the whiles, shall I...?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Does anyone remember the 2004 3N coverage, one of the games in South Africa and the camera centered on a hot chick in the crowd during a break in play. She saw herself on the big screen and lifted her top up to reveal a perfect rack with a SA flag sticker over each nipple. Class.

It took the director a few glorious seconds to get his hand off it and change the shot.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
If ONLY I could find the footage. I'm pretty sure it was 2004 cause I was in the UK and I think it's just after I bought my projector (for the 3N, of course)... If someone remembers the game then it's an animated avatar for sure..

rustycruiser

Billy Sheehan (19)
Status
Not open for further replies.