• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ANZ stadium rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
Gday everyone, wondering if anyone knew what the conditions of entry are for anz stadium for the april 24 game, the reason being i want to bring in a flag which is not the official flag of NSW nor the Waratahs, wondering if this counts as "political, commercial or otherwise innapropriate" and what the actual definition of "oversized" is.

You may be familiar with it from the mid nineties, it looks like the one in this image

http://bc.id.au/flags/images/nsw-1L.jpg

but without a white circle and a more detailed waratah

thanks

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I'm sure that would be fine, I've taken this one in the past and it was no problem

a142_large.gif

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I once had a long banner which read:

RESPECT MY AUTHORI
TAH

And had a picture of Eric Cartman.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
size won't be an issue. Its ANZ stadium. Capacity 80,000 odd. Actual attendance on the day, hmmmmm, 20000. You could have a flag the size of the western stand and it shouldn't block anyone's view.

C

chief

Noddy said:
size won't be an issue. Its ANZ stadium. Capacity 80,000 odd. Actual attendance on the day, hmmmmm, 20000. You could have a flag the size of the western stand and it shouldn't block anyone's view.

If NSWRU market it well they could get 40,000. Just remind people it will be the last time Smith and Waugh battle it out.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
We got 32K or thereabouts to the Saders game last year which included a stack of Kiwis. So 40K might be a bit ambitious unless a fair few buses come up from the ACT.

R

rugbywhisperer

If you were a Brumbies fan would you go there by bus???????

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Easier for them when they travel in packs. They get confused once they get more than 5km from a roundabout or spot a building with more than two storeys on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.