• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Auckland Blues To Infinity and Beyond

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
If Rennie was coach this year, Barrett wouldve been sitting in the stands from about Rd 5 on the phone to his fucking agent. Rennie will chop and change no fucks given. And we'd be watching Perofuture/Zarn/Kneepkens get to grips with the 10/15 positions without some mercenary arsehat insisting he's the centre of the rugby universe but he doesnt actually want to play rugby because it hurts.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
3500.jpg

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Actually funny you should put that pic up zer0, was chatting to nephew on weekend, his son goes to PNBHS, and said how bloody impressive it was to see Schmidt at the college watching trials. talking to coaches and then namimg the teams! Apparently he went to school there, but bugger me it's great when these fellas do that!

Perhaps he after the 1st XV gig nest year? ;)

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Vern Cotter is also kicking around. Might have to now start shipping the Cotter-Schmidt coaching team that should've taken over the All Blacks in 2012...

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Eden Park Trust wants to give Loss Bleus a 60K-seat, roofed playpen:

"...the revamp is envisaged in four stages:

• New, bigger, west and east stands, with designs similar to the South Stand that was completed for the 2011 men’s Rugby World Cup;
  • A completely new North Stand, designed in line with the South Stand and the two new east and west stands;
  • A retractable roof, extending between the east and west stands, allowing all-weather events such as one-day and T20 cricket matches – and avoiding messy and wet concerts and other events;
  • A grand pedestrian promenade – like the one leading to Sky Stadium in Wellington – linking Kingsland train station with a new entrance to the park. The promenade would be built over busy Sandringham Rd and give pedestrians unencumbered access."

Alleged cost is 40% of building it from scratch elsewhere.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Vern Cotter is also kicking around. Might have to now start shipping the Cotter-Schmidt coaching team that should've taken over the All Blacks in 2012...

Article on stuff.co.nz says he's the front-runner & that Schmidt has again said he's available in an AC/ consultancy role but isn't interested in being HC.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
gagrdismal.png

Auckland Blues 2023 Official Season Review.

gest15_zps558f1dbe.gif

Absolute dogshit.

Show pony forwards, a scatter-brained shitpassing Ranga at halfback and there are not enough derogatory adjectives to describe my distaste for what Beauden Barrett has done to the Blues jersey this season. Just. FUCK. OFF.

I've always thought of the loss to the moribund Lions at Albany a few years back as the nadir of the franchise. This absolute murdering from the Cantabs B-team last night might well top it.

As usual, the rot started up front:

blackguy_zpsb2842527.png

Ofa Tuungafasi.

Ofa's half-arsed tenure of barely-interested bullshit rumbles on. Not a bloke you want beside you when the chips are down.

hannibal_sm.jpg

Ricky Riccitelli

Pleasantly surprised. MILES better signing than that mercenary Canes shitheel feigning interest at first 5.

kep.jpg

Nepo Laulala.

Fat little spacklord. So he can scrum, whoop-de-fucken doo. Lazy fat fuck can't tackle or even move sideways to get in position to tackle.

FUCK OFF.

Him and Princess Ofa got their cock and balls owned last night by WHOEVER the fuck the Cantabs props were. Yet there they are, Ofa and Nepo, on the AB teamsheet every time, just like clockwork.

golddust_sm.jpg

Hoskins Sotutu.

All the b-ball skillz but another one not up for a scrap.

Just go try yer luck at 2nd 5 or some shit, you know you want to....

koonce.jpg

Dalton Papalii

"Future All Black captain" my fat black arse.

Oops, sorry, had the wrong picture for Ofa above. Here is the correct one:

indian.jpg

Ofa Tuungafasi.

guiness_sm.jpg

Akira Ioane.

You think with all his stroppiness he'd be up for a scrap. Then he goes walkabout.

Tom Robinson, Cameron Suafoa, Adrian Choat: 3 loosies who actually do some of the shitwork of clearing bods. Sorry fellas, Blues prefer mental midget show-ponies like Akira and Sotutu

teresa-giudice-lg_zps343leuna.jpg

Zarn Sullivan.

Development completely arsefucked right in the motherfucking face, cock and ballz by the arrival of the tenured freeloading dipshit arse clown at 10

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
cf0b8980-80f4-46bc-974d-b548129e718b_zpsd831c4d2.png

Mark Telea.

Sure, great season, but when push comes to shove on defense in big games, bolting out of the d-line and leaving gaping holes behind you ain't cool motherfucker.

general_head_sm.jpg

Rieko Ioane

The tenured princeling emasculated by the ghost of Jack Goodhue and Braying Eeyore. Fucking LOLLLLL.

sheep1.jpg

Caleb Clarke.

Dear God, pleeeease do not pick this lost child on the wing for the All Blacks. A million kick recoveries are not going to compensate for the interpretative acid dance he calls "defense".

fune1.jpg

Beauden Barrett.

F**** **** *********** ******** *******.

js5_zpsrconqmkc.jpg

Finlay Christie.

Shitty, shonky pass.

FFFS, I have completely forgotten whatever this guy showed to make the AB's. Sam Nock seems like such an upgrade whenever he comes on.

blackguy_zpsb2842527.png

Ofa Tuungafasi (on the left)

babyshock_zpsef52980d.gif

"Ooh, look honey, that idiot Barrett has
kicked the rugby football away again....."

Blues halftime team talk during
the 2023 Super Rugby semi-final
shellacking from the Cantabs:

nzpron_zpsaedb37dc.gif

giphy.gif

Post-match, ex-Blues coach Leon Mcdonald seen here getting his Cantab DNA particle matter re-fused by Razor in the bowels of Lancaster Park's Death Ray Death Lab Division.

giphy.gif

The process is almost complete.

sheep.jpg

My off season starts right now. Fuck you all and goodbye.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Simply put, with the context of the last 3 years and this year, that was the most pathetic performance in the history of Super Rugby. How.
I agree completely.

It was an absolutely bewildering shartstorm of the most spinelessly inept cluelessness.

I cannot believe there were senior All Blacks all over the field for the Blues and yet virtually straight from the kickoff they folded like deck chairs on the Titanic simultaneously going over Niagara Falls.

My Alltime Most Despised Auckland Blues **CRUCIAL UPDATE**

1 Beauden Barrett
2 Luke Mcalister
3 Tasesa Lavea

errorauckrugby_zps0064e473.png