• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England: Match III, SCG, Sat 16th July 7.55pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
Is Gus Bell the THP backup or I missed something?
20220713-235506.jpg

Maybe the community manager doesn't know nothing about rugby. Probably he's a Mungoball lol

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Happy with that team. Agree with others Hodge not ideal to be covering 10 but as JOC (James O'Connor) was the alternative I am happy.

Paisami was good last week and the bench looks strong. Vunivalu for the match winner in the corner!

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Not sure Rugby Australia would be getting that big of the slice of the pie. SCG has a lot of members.

18k members.
Only regularly scheduled fixtures are included in the membership, one-off fixtures usually aren’t and members still have to buy tickets to the events. Unsure whether this test match sits within that, I’m not a member.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
18k members.
Only regularly scheduled fixtures are included in the membership, one-off fixtures usually aren’t and members still have to buy tickets to the events. Unsure whether this test match sits within that, I’m not a member.
SCG Members have access to this match.

Event ticketing is done for specialty events like the Cricket WC where the ICC is in control.

Rae Rae

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
SCG Members have access to this match.

Event ticketing is done for specialty events like the Cricket WC where the ICC is in control.

Rae Rae
Although, part of the reason this match is at the SCG is the Trust would've paid some figure to RA surely (to satisfy their members).

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Although, part of the reason this match is at the SCG is the Trust would've paid some figure to Rugby Australia surely (to satisfy their members).
That’s right, they would have paid a large fee regardless. 30k extravagantly priced general admission tickets on top is a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.