• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v England Test 1 Sat. July 2 @1955

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbig

Herbert Moran (7)
Absolutely ridiculous stuff from Swain, he got his retilation when he returned fire with a hair pull of his own. To go a headbutt a fair bit after the fact is just moronic.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
I don't like this new version of Kerevi, he kicks the ball every f*cking time. Is Faf de Klerk or Samu Kerevi?

Reactions: dru

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
What a joke. Darcy shouldn't have done that headbut. It was so light. No force. But the provoking and dirty play by England now sees Aussie with 14 men and ruined the game
Exactly just rewards them for that shit. Pathetic reffing from the grub with the whistle

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
That was dumb by swain. But pity could not be mitigated down for provacation as level of force meant doubtful player in danger. Oh well changed whole dynamic of the game and spoiled the contest.

Reactions: mst

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I know a head butt is a red but something like hair pulling deserves a head butt.

And I'm from an area with a high mullet population, sporting one myself, someone needs to tell that Pom that people with that hair do dont pull hair - either stick to punches or BTFO.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
If you have committed to a red card offence, fly kick the guy in the head and get on the UFCs highlight reel.

Status
Not open for further replies.