• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Open 2012 - Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Not the most interesting sport around but nonetheless something to watch while the rugby isn't on. I am not one to sit and watch a whole tennis game but over the years have come to respect the mental and physical qualities that tennis players possess.

This years title appears to be a four horse race between Federer, Djokovic, Nadal and Murray. Some would argue Murray doesn't deserve to be in the group but Ivan Lendl has me thinking differently. For what it's worth I think Nadal will take the gong in a 5 set thriller against Djokovic, with the Fed express being bundled out in the semis by the Spaniard and Murray getting eliminated in the semis by Djokovic... again.

Anyway who's watching it and which Australians do we expect to do well?

p.s Can I say it's great not having to rely on Hewitt anymore as our soul contender. Tomic appears to be the real deal so far.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
I am not one to sit and watch a whole tennis game

A game isn't too hard, a match can drain you though. Boom boom...

I don't mind watching a bit, usually tune in for the semis and final of the mens draw. Incredibly fit people.

Status
Not open for further replies.