• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Rugby / RA

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Salient point...

I much preferred Super Rugby when the Kiwis fielded more than one competitive team.
Unlike the Brumbies, NZ does have teams the fans believe can win.

Belief is what you have before you know the result. I know you find this shit tricky. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Not all Bogans are bad people, there are good and bad ones. You're the one who's implying that all of them are bad.
Bogan is a derogatory term:

bogan1
/ˈbəʊɡ(ə)n/
noun

derogatory•informal
noun: bogan; plural noun: bogans
  1. an uncouth or unsophisticated person regarded as being of low social status.
    "some bogans yelled at us from their cars"

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Unlike the Brumbies, NZ does have teams the fans believe can win.

Belief is what you have before you know the result. I know you find this shit tricky. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Really?

The Roar only had the Chiefs pegged for 4th place.

Unlike the Crusaders, NZ doesn't have any teams the fans believe can win.

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Bogan is a derogatory term:

bogan1
/ˈbəʊɡ(ə)n/
noun

derogatory•informal
noun: bogan; plural noun: bogans
  1. an uncouth or unsophisticated person regarded as being of low social status.
    "some bogans yelled at us from their cars"
Nope you're wrong

Bogan (/ˈboʊɡən/ BOHG-ən[1]) is Australian and New Zealand slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated. Depending on the context, the term can be pejorative or self-deprecating.[2

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Really?

The Roar only had the Chiefs pegged for 4th place.

Unlike the Crusaders, NZ doesn't have any teams the fans believe can win.
I’m sorry the expectations on your team are low but the first step to getting help is admitting there is a problem.

Brumbies fans are pleasantly surprised with a win against any NZ team.

Do you live in Auckland? Wellington? Hamilton? And that’s how you know what their fans believe?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I’m sorry the expectations on your team are low but the first step to getting help is admitting there is a problem.

Brumbies fans are pleasantly surprised with a win against any NZ team.

Do you live in Auckland? Wellington? Hamilton? And that’s how you know what their fans believe?

UQ3.gif

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Nope you're wrong

Bogan (/ˈboʊɡən/ BOHG-ən[1]) is Australian and New Zealand slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated. Depending on the context, the term can be pejorative or self-deprecating.[2
Take it up with the dictionary mate, certainly not my work.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Oh dear…..you don’t know the difference between expectations and results.

Fans did not have expectations of the Brumbies winning it and all you’re doing by leaning on the final result, is prove the fans were right.
I daresay the proportion of fans of the Blues, Hurricanes, Chiefs and Highlanders who expected the Crusaders to win this year would have been close to the proportion of Aussie rugby fans expectations.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I daresay the proportion of fans of the Blues, Hurricanes, Chiefs and Highlanders who expected the Crusaders to win this year would have been close to the proportion of Aussie rugby fans expectations.
I certainly was believing for the Blues and my Waikato family thought the Chiefs would win.