• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Schoolboys & National Championships 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainstrust

Watty Friend (18)
Should be within the hour. Once all the team awards are done, best team guy, best manager etc, which takes a while, they then announce both teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane Smeltz

Fred Wood (13)
Lots of ACT and Qld.

Funnily enough the selectors apparently are from ACT & Qld.

For my money, although he didn't play in the final today because of illness, I feel both teams are weaker without Jackson Mohi, or Michael Fenn in either of them.

Overall though, I don't think the Kiwis will be losing any sleep tonight with these team selections

couldabeen

Alfred Walker (16)
Lots of ACT and Qld.

Funnily enough the selectors apparently are from ACT & Qld.

For my money, although he didn't play in the final today because of illness, I feel both teams are weaker without Jackson Mohi in either of them.

Overall though, I don't think the Kiwis will be losing any sleep tonight with these team selections
ANy Victorians?

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
Before you bag the selections I think it would be fair to see the results vs the Kiwis. If we lose /or lose badly then yes the selections should definitely be questioned but obviously they see something in these kids.

tragickingdom

Herbert Moran (7)
Unfortunately, as anyone involved in selection of even a far less rep squad can tell you - bias is rampant. People also see things differently. The fact that NSW played off for 1 and 2 in the championship means very little. In fact , NSW 1 were appalling in the final. Based off that game almost no one should have been chosen from NSW 1 , while NSW 2 had many put their hands up. Also 0 QLD 2 beat QLD 1 and NSW 2 beat NSW 1. The selectors get stuff wrong all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.