• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

B&I Lions v Barbarians, Hong Kong, Sat 1st June, 9:30pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Baa Baas very poor - Joe R really the only one to play at international level. Hard to assess the Lions given the conditions they were playing in.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Big joe was great. The lions scored a bunch of easy tries. I think he super rugby teams will put up a better effort

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
They could have at least assembled a better Baabas unit. I think even the Boland squad would have put up a better fight than those lot

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Brits knocked the shit out of him. Threw him of his game

Not enough shit.

I hope when he walks into the Sarries dressing room for the first training session of the next season Brits puts him flat on his arse.

What a petulant, juvenile shit. Enemy number on on this Lions Tour and he brought it squarely upon his little boyband self.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Not really worth even noting this Lions performance, half the squad being rested after playing in finals last weekend.

Still think Murray is got a great chance of playing himself into the 9 jersey, form in recent weeks has been outstanding. Looking forward to the Force and Reds games, after that they will know there Test line up and not want to give to much away.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Not enough shit.

I hope when he walks into the Sarries dressing room for the first training session of the next season Brits puts him flat on his arse.

What a petulant, juvenile shit. Enemy number on on this Lions Tour and he brought it squarely upon his little boyband self.
Nah he is just English.

Status
Not open for further replies.