• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Baa Baas V Wallabies

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

waugh is a massive unit these days, but it has come at the expense of his speed...

im sure if he checked with his coaches they would much prefer him to be faster around the pitch then a mini-dunning

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Scotty said:
Yeah its amazing innit? What really impressed me at one ruck was he got on his feet on the right side, then stretched over the player without losing his balance and struck at the ball like a fucking tiger lunging for the kill or something equally animalistic. Just never stops - prototype openside for the future. Doesn't seem to have either Smith's subtlety or McCaw's size, but makes up for it with sheer tenacity.

I think he is on a par with McCaw in size and speed.

I hope he stays relatively injury free, we could be talking about him as the best player in the world by the next world cup.

The skill McCaw and Smith have is in reading the game, knowing where to be, when to be there and what they should do when they get there. That isnt something you can develop in the gym and, if he doesnt make it, that will be why. He shows signs of having it and lets hope he does.

T

TOCC

i have no doubt Pocock will develop into one of the best(if not the best) openside flanker in the game.

He has all the skills and physical attributes, and he sounds pretty intelligent which is all he needs to be a good rugby player.

Status
Not open for further replies.