• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Barbarians Australian Tour 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Was the game worth watering down the last round of the NRC and costing Tui and Dempsey their spring tours?? No, it wasn’t..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Can only assume the ref is a sports master from a nearby school. Perhaps his name is either Pulver, or Clyne, however, what is clear, is that he is well out of his depth here.

A great game of rugby ruined by one of the worst referreeing displays I've seen.

I don't know where the found this guy, but I hope we never see him again.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Was the game worth watering down the last round of the NRC and costing Tui and Dempsey their spring tours?? No, it wasn’t..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Should the Wallabies have declined the Barbarians' invitation? That'd be a poor precedent, I'd have thought.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
I don't think the performance of the Wallabies will give Cheika any selection headaches for the Spring Tour. McCalman stood up and surely justified a spot on the tour, especially with Dempsey likely out.

Paia'aua looks pretty good and I reckon he'll be on the plane to Europe as backup 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.