• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bingle cracks the whip - Pup comes home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Can be interpreted so many ways - a re-done tart, an ironic retard, or just a used one going around a second time...as you say, retread.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
NTA said:
Shire Bogan

Heh heh heh, leave gods country out of this. Don't forget that Pup moved to the shire before he met blingle. My tip is that they will be back together within 6 months.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
mark_s said:
NTA said:
Shire Bogan

Heh heh heh, leave gods country out of this. Don't forget that Pup moved to the shire before he met blingle. My tip is that they will be back together within 6 months.
My tip is she'll be rooting a footballer way before then!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yep - not like that ground hadn't been plowed before. I'm not saying she ain't allowed to have sex with people, just that she's an oxygen thief.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
cyclopath said:
My tip is she'll be rooting a footballer way before then!

"Danny! Danny! Danny! Mr Cipriani! Will you please stop pushing and shoving. Your time will come. In fact, I think you're next in line"

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
God this whole things is pathetic. Just saw the media scrum when Clarke arrived in NZ.

FFS people he is a cricketer and she is a nobody. She was told she is too short to model, and too crap for TV.

They are like F list celebrities.

And by god, she strikes me as not having much going on between the ears.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
cyclopath said:
Can be interpreted so many ways - a re-done tart, an ironic retard, or just a used one going around a second time...as you say, retread.

I hadn't thought of the re-done tart one, that's not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.