• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Drua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Seeing as Blues supposters all waiting for someone to start a match thread! (bloody Jafas)
Blues.
1. Jordan Lay (4)

2. Ricky Riccitelli (6)

3. Nepo Laulala (18)

4. James Tucker (5)

5. Sam Darry (11)

6. Tom Robinson (39)

7. Adrian Choat (12)

8. Hoskins Sotutu (30)

9. Taufa Funaki (4)

10. Beauden Barrett © (11)

11. AJ Lam (14)

12. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (4)

13. Reiko Ioane (80)

14. Mark Telea (32)

15. Jacob Ratumaitavuki-Kneepkens (5)

16. Soane Vikena (9)

17. Karl Tu’inukuafe (35)

18. Marcel Renata (25)

19. Luke Romano (7)

20. Anton Segner (3)

21. Lisati Milo Harris (0)

22. Tanielu Tele’a (18)

23. Jock McKenzie (1)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Blues backs:
10. Beauden Barrett
11. AJ Lam
12. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
13. Reiko Ioane
14. Mark Telea
15. Jacob Ratumaitavuki-Kneepkens
The firepower to go toe to toe on the jailbreak front with the flying Fijians.

giphy.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
At a gues I reckon that RTS (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) is starting with BB and Reiko to help his development, and boost his chances for higher honours. You know having a 10-12-13 axis that has had a few games could be tempting.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Drua: Kitione Taliga, Tuidraki Samusamuvodre, Kalaveti Ravouvou, Caleb Muntz, Onisi Ratave, Simione Kuruvoli, Peni Matawalu; Te Ahiwaru Cirikidaveta, Rusiate Nasove, Meli Derenalagi (c), Viliame Rarasea, Chris Minimbi, Manasa Saulo, Mesulame Dolokoto, Meli Tuni. Reserves: Zuriel Togiatama, Timoci Sauvoli, Jone Koroiduadua, Isoa Nasilasila, Joseva Tamani, Leone Nawai, Jona Mataiciwa, Frank Lomani.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Rightio. The children had their little play date yesterday. Time for the big boys to unbuckle the belt and administer the eighth consecutive spanking to whatever poor unfortunate souls have to try stop the train with no breaks.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Flight this is Comms, possible Dismal activity detected. I repeat, possible Dismal activity detected!

TJ & Boomfa deployed to confirm it's Dismal, awaiting response...

Edit: response detected & analysed. It's defiantly Dismal. I repeat, defiantly Dismal! May God have mercy upon us all...

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Think I've seen halfback Funaki tooling around my neighbourhood in one of those hydraulically-lowered 1970's american muscle cars.

Probably a different fella.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Where the hell was Kneepkens? Just vibing out under his own goalposts messaging the mrs. or something? Really poor positioning.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Flight this is Comms, KiwiM is still quiet. Too quiet for my liking.

Comms this is Flight, just shut the fuck up & watch the Auckland Blues Coronation Procession, OK.

Flight this is Comms. Yessir! Comms out!

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Surely Rieko needed to pass that quick time off that little move? Kneepkens then would've had Rieko on the inside and Telea on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.