• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Force, Sun Mar 26th. Eden Park.

Blues vs Force

• Go Blues

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Go Force

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • they're both stupid

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Jailbreak Maximus El Stiffyrama

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I have limited interest in this rugby football match

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Kalapu has made a huge a huge difference starting. Off the bench he has been great.

Last edited:

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Happy with okeef there. Blues entering the ruck offside and in the side.

Also force scrum looked dominant.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
TJ's palpable hatred for the Blues today manifesting itself as a 1-day only deal 22-carat hard-on for his heroes for the next 80 minutes, today only, The Western Force

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force hanging in there. Great defence. I had the blues by 40 for this game.
I think the force need to score a lot of gets because kunzuel isn't that great with the boot

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I hate how the force get called for a marginal cleaning out in the side and then the blues do it multiple times and nothing gets called.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Great try force. Not used to seeing trys like that from the boys. They need to keep trying things like this and being more inventive.

That's never offside. The TMO is trying his hardest to dissallow the try. Meanwhile ignore the knock on and don't even look at it in the last try.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force hanging in there. Great defence. I had the blues by 40 for this game.
I think the force need to score a lot of gets because kunzuel isn't that great with the boot
Hate to be proven right so fast. That's 5 easy points gone missing from the boot.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Are neck rolls ok now ? Blues love a neck roll.

Okeef has been decent, force if anything getting the rub at the moment.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Haven't really noticed Plummer at all. He might be captain but hoping for an early injection of Evans in at 12 to see what he can do against a stout defence. Has also been good to see Perofeta reminded me what a #10 running the ball at the line looks like. Having Barrett there is like watching a latter day Naas Botha.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
If we had a good place kicker out there the score would be 13-18 quite easily. At the moment the force look good but this one of those games that can slowly end up a mess. Without even realising the blues will be up 33-5

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Spinks is a beast love his hit ups but must be a toll on his body. Kalapu and Stewart excellent as well

need prior and others to make a bit impact when they come on.

can Stewart kick for goal?

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Geez Kalapu is good. Hope we.can keep him for a while. Pulu and Tiatia look dangerous just need to put it all together. It's been physical, Medrano doing well and Spinks made some huge hit ups. Will be some tired bodies in the second half. Need IFL to bring the energy and look for some big hit ups by Amone.