• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues vs Reds, Sat 14 May, 2022. Eden Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Telea so far fucking offside it's not funny. Wtf?

Swear kiwi refs just don't know the basic rules of the game.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Rib or shoulder for Paisami? Looks done for the night - I noticed he was favouring his left arm after a hitup earlier in the game

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
excuse my French but…

Catching the FUCKING ball.

how can you win a game of rugby football union when you knock it on off a pass from a line out in your own 22?

Oracle83

Cyril Towers (30)
excuse my French but…

Catching the FUCKING ball.

how can you win a game of rugby football union when you knock it on off a pass from a line out in your own 22?
When people averaging over $500k can’t catch or throw it over to the league for me

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Also is it just me or is the Blues backline individually about three foot and 15 kilograms bigger than their Reds counterparts?

Jeffrey

Chris McKivat (8)
The Blues are definitely the best team in Super Rugby this year.
They just have so much freaking talent everywhere. But they finally got players like Barrett and Tucker/Darry/Romano who injects industry and structure to complement the physical attributes.
Just look at the guys that aren't in the team.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
For all their dominance possession- & territory-wise Loss Bleus are only gunna be eight up at HT. Coach Rangi won't be happy with that esp as they could easily be playing a man down right now.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Telea so far fucking offside it's not funny. Wtf?

Swear kiwi refs just don't know the basic rules of the game.
Swear a lot of posters don't know we don't play to rules of the game, we play to the laws, ;) :p

This is a good game, Reds hung in there and setting themselves? Bloody entertaining from both sides. This is wide open.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Quick where has Dismal hidden the TT abort button?
huh-confused.gif

Reactions: gel

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
What's going on this weekend. Bizzare stuff. JOC (James O'Connor) over the ball in the blues second try and the ball carrier just got back up and tried to go again. Where's the penalty ?

Oracle83

Cyril Towers (30)
Swear a lot of posters don't know we don't play to rules of the game, we play to the laws, ;) :p

This is a good game, Reds hung in there and setting themselves? Bloody entertaining from both sides. This is wide open.
Reds have been riddled with soft errors and high incompletion - been the same for last few games - they have scrambled well however to hang in there - Smith Vuni Oconnor Vest holding them together - Blyth Uru need to stop mistakes

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
On the one hand Thorn clearly instils a fundamentally solid work rate and attitude in players and has successfully identified future talent since arriving at the QRU.

On the other hand we have no clear philosophy to our strategy or tactics from week to week. Throwing it to Vunivalu is not a strategy and neither is ping ponging from all out NZ style running game to SA kick fests depending on the opposition.

Yes we are in the middle of an injury crisis but that wouldn't prevent the team from looking coached. To be fair though Thorn isn't the one dropping the ball.

All to play for in this mug punter's opinion for Thorn this second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.