• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

British & Irish Lions tour of New Zealand (2017)

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
liam williams is an absolute gun

must have been very close yo a yellow and maybe a penalty try. All Blacks were way offside

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
liam williams is an absolute gun

must have been very close yo a yellow and maybe a penalty try. All Blacks were way offside
A yellow against the all blacks for a cynical penalty in their own 22? You must be joking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
It's good to see the all blacks get out under some Pressure like this. Come on all Blacks

RUGBY NEEDED THIS GAME!

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Piper doesn't want to ref this game hahaha. Just letting it play out. I don't blame him

zer0

John Thornett (49)
All Blacks score a try off bulldozing scrum?

feels_good_man_by_damaimikaz-db173qk.jpg

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Question for refs, why is it always a penalty when a scrum gets pushed over. Unless they cheat i dont see the issue. The contested it and lost?

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Question for refs, why is it always a penalty when a scrum gets pushed over. Unless they cheat i dont see the issue. The contested it and lost?

It was being wheeled and going backwards. It's very hard for the team. Going backwards not to small or start going backwards on an angle which is distributng the scrum

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
So going backwards is cheating? Wasnt being wheeled at all

I added more. It was wheeling and the front row popped up. From the pressure. Follow the ball. The scrum was wheeling and they popped up. They are going backwards. It's a penalty

Top Bottom