• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Force Rnd 4 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Moving down a grade should help him.

a42.png

M

Moono75

Fair enough. I thought it was a nice retort and not unlike a jibe you would hear at most games.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Finally got around to watching this game. The Brumbies backline proved the difference with their efficiency in finishing off scoring opportunities, especially as the packs were relatively even.

The fact the Force had the majority of possession and territory in the second half and yet rarely converted it into points despite the Brumbies subbing some of their stars early and shutting up shop is worrying.

I thought the Force really looked disjointed in the backs, so hopefully they're working on bringing a little more clarity to their attacking patterns. Moreover, with a couple of players out injured (plus teams adapting to the Force gameplan), they are not quite reaching the dizzying heights of 2014.

I also though the Brumbies defence is coming up trumps. The stat before the game was that the Brumbies had only conceded 2 tries in 4 games which is impressive. Slightly concerning then that they let in two tries against the Force, but generally they should feel pretty confident heading into the Reds game.

Also, not sure how Moono could be lambasted for trolling, and some other stuff is let go.

I see alot of Force players who offer nothing anywhere.. What a dumb fucking statement..
Snip

.. least put Godwin in. He what made a tackle..

Sent from my D6503 using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

Yeah, and his been rubbish since 2012 2013, ish.. To'omua and TK played a game ten times him and they had their worst game.

Snip

I wonder if there is a correlation between To'omua and TK having quiet games, and Rasolea and Godwin's work in defence. But he only made one tackle the whole game so TK and To'omua were playing decidedly average on purpose I guess.

Those half-breaks he made in attack as well were nothing but illusions.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Finally got around to watching this game. The Brumbies backline proved the difference with their efficiency in finishing off scoring opportunities, especially as the packs were relatively even.

The fact the Force had the majority of possession and territory in the second half and yet rarely converted it into points despite the Brumbies subbing some of their stars early and shutting up shop is worrying.

I thought the Force really looked disjointed in the backs, so hopefully they're working on bringing a little more clarity to their attacking patterns. Moreover, with a couple of players out injured (plus teams adapting to the Force gameplan), they are not quite reaching the dizzying heights of 2014.

I also though the Brumbies defence is coming up trumps. The stat before the game was that the Brumbies had only conceded 2 tries in 4 games which is impressive. Slightly concerning then that they let in two tries against the Force, but generally they should feel pretty confident heading into the Reds game.

Also, not sure how Moono could be lambasted for trolling, and some other stuff is let go.

I wonder if there is a correlation between To'omua and TK having quiet games, and Rasolea and Godwin's work in defence. But he only made one tackle the whole game so TK and To'omua were playing decidedly average on purpose I guess.

Those half-breaks he made in attack as well were nothing but illusions.

Sorry I shouldnt have said what I do.. I apoligese to :) all and Moono :) .. When in the high heat of games I can get a little excited..

Status
Not open for further replies.