• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v. Highlanders Super Rugby R9 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Adam Thomson is playing in Japan.

I bet you $100 the Brumbies win this game by 1-12 points. You can name your odds.

No Adam Thompson no Highlanders win. Smith will look like Ricky January for rest of the season I am afraid. Agree Brumbies will take this

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
No Adam Thompson no Highlanders win. Smith will look like Ricky January for rest of the season I am afraid. Agree Brumbies will take this

You seem to have missed the snark in my post. This game was two weeks ago. The Brumbies won 30-19.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
You seem to have missed the snark in my post. This game was two weeks ago. The Brumbies won 30-19.
I know they are playing the Force this weekend. I was actually going over the Highlander games and trying to look why they perform so bad as they have been up there with the best in the attacking part of the game. So you can copy and paste my comment into every Highlanders game coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.