• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Waratahs, Sat 1st April, GIO

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
The thing that shits me about games like that: I have to ignore the close calls I think the ref got wrong, because we were our own worst enemies at the other points that really mattered.

Two restarts we utterly fucked up are the main offenders.

Elaborating on this: the inability to switch the fuck back on just after we score points must be an utterly sore spot for Coleman to drum into these guys.

This week we actually created stuff. Against the Kiwis we had to live on scraps and intercept tries. Frustrating.

Running_rugby_1954

Alex Ross (28)
Oh my god im fucking not. How can you not see how bad this guy is? It beggars belief.

But fine. Fuck it. Ill drop it.
It does seem a bit personal mate.

Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) was Carried over the line with soft D. If that was Donaldson you would have highlighted the error and blamed the loss for that one poor moment of defence.

All of the boys stuff up. So either it’s personal and you’re related to Dean H or he stole your spot in some rep team, or your sons. Or you have a really strange obsession with highlighting all his errors.

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
Great game. Tahs played much better than i expected them to. They would have beaten most teams on that performance but the Brumbies didn‘t panic. Great to see Slipper with an almost triple.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)

Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) was Carried over the line with soft D. If that was Donaldson you would have highlighted the error and blamed the loss for that one poor moment of defence.

All of the boys stuff up. So either it’s personal and you’re related to Dean H or he stole your spot in some rep team, or your sons. Or you have a really strange obsession with highlighting all his errors.
I literally highlighted Marky Marks soft D a few pages ago?

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)

Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) was Carried over the line with soft D. If that was Donaldson you would have highlighted the error and blamed the loss for that one poor moment of defence.

Now you bring it up I’ve never seen @Derpus and Tane Edmed in the same room….

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
You know what

screw-you-guys-im-going-home-eric-cartman.gif