• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Force - S15 Round 11 - 27 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I feel like I'm living in a third-world country! No FTATV coverage, no ABC local radio (QLD or NSW), and ABC grandstand Sport quoting: "Rugby Union, listen live: Port Adelaide v West Coast at Footy park from 7:30 pm"!!!
Oh well, I'll have to be satisfied with the stats on Fox Sports Match Centre, and comments from you guys!

Better get used to it Mr Doug. I can't see the situation improving any-time soon.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Maa'fu again
Maafu.nothing touchie on drugs if he thinks something was wrong with that.

Gardner is a subbies ref at best mowen has him in his pack pocket. He has reffed 6 games 4 of them force games im sick of this clown.
Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tmo takes one look at what was a foward pass and what looked to be a knock on and gives the try l??????

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Oranges. This is going to get really ugly unless the Force wake up from their Jet Lag and start to play some rugby.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
why not other than he may have dropped it

I thought it was a try from side on but the back on view looked to me like there was daylight between his fingers & the ball on the put down (so yeah I just think he dropped it). That was off one replay of that angle, would like to see it again but to my eyes it looked a bit dodge.

Brumbies are smashing it at the mo.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I hope the Force replicate the second half of the same fixture last year, because it looks like the Brumbies can score a hell of a lot more, and keep us tryless.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I thought it was a try from side on but the back on view looked to me like there was daylight between his fingers & the ball on the put down (so yeah I just think he dropped it). That was off one replay of that angle, would like to see it again but to my eyes it looked a bit dodge.

Brumbies are smashing it at the mo.
Fair enough, just wasn't sure if there was something else happened with say Mogg running into plays as a dicoy runner or something, showing my lack of rugby laws.

M

Moono75

Force lacking physicality. Changes required. Alcock and Sias on. Bring on Walton to smash someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom