• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

BUGGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
All those guys they brought in are next cabs off the rank in case Dingo has an emergency and a player has to be flown over to Europe. Better they get a bit of content before that happens. Makes sense.

On Chisholm - they're strong words from the lad and I wish him well, but I saw bugger all improved aggression from him for Randwick this year, though the fault could be mine for not looking properly.

I remember as clear as a bell young Sitaleki Timani playing the socks off him in the Elimination Semi-final at the Cow Paddock a month ago and grunting with the best of them as well.

If Timani can take that form into the S14, a big if I know, there may be another name we are mentioning next year.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Lee Grant said:
On Chisholm - they're strong words from the lad and I wish him well, but I saw bugger all improved aggression from him for Randwick this year, though the fault could be mine for not looking properly.

Nope, its not you. Chisholm was mediocre and didn't look S14 standard, let alone test quality.

T

TOCC

agreed, Chisolm looks quite average, never shown the aggression or skill to warrant a wallaby jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.