• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bulls vs Sharks Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Good old fashioned arm wrestle. Bulls surprised the Sharks. Kept the ball in hand in the first half and outmuscled the much lauded Sharks pack thoroughly in the second.

Victor Matfield is back to vintage form. He walks right into the Bok team playing like this.

I think there are big ???? over Bismarck's captaincy. Looked rattled.

From feeling depressed at the start of the season I now boldly predict that the Bulls will not lose a game at home this year. Big worry is prop backup. Hardly existent.

Did not help the Sharks that they lost their 9 and 10 after 15 minutes. Lost shape.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I was going to ask about Victor, he was excellent but does he want to play Test rugby again?

The Bulls system is really great, the last 3 years they've been question marks over their season after losing a ton of players yet they keep performing and are an above average team.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Good old fashioned arm wrestle. Bulls surprised the Sharks. Kept the ball in hand in the first half and outmuscled the much lauded Sharks pack thoroughly in the second.

Victor Matfield is back to vintage form. He walks right into the Bok team playing like this.

I think there are big ???? over Bismarck's captaincy. Looked rattled.

From feeling depressed at the start of the season I now boldly predict that the Bulls will not lose a game at home this year. Big worry is prop backup. Hardly existent.

Did not help the Sharks that they lost their 9 and 10 after 15 minutes. Lost shape.

Who partners him Blue?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Etsebeth is a shoe in when he's healthy. Due back in a few weeks.

Flip as the the third match day lock.

PS du Toit is out for the season. Everyone expected PS and Etsebeth to get time together in the Bok Jersey this year but unfortunately that won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.