• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Canes v Brutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
:eek:

Canes 14 - 19 Brutes, including an extra time 7-pointer for the Canes.

5 yellows and a red. Please sir, can I have another!

I'm very surprised that the pre-season favourites have been beaten by the terrible tourists. The implications are obvious, BUY BULLS SELL CANES.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Scarfman said:

I'm very surprised that the pre-season favourites have been beaten by the terrible tourists. The implications are obvious, BUY BULLS SELL CANES.

Beer anyone?

:thumb

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
"Trisha" Goddard backed himself into an effeminate corner in that one. Once he'd gone to the first yellow he was fucked.

Brainless Canes tried to play the Bulls at their own game in the tight and came off badly

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Blue said:
Scarfman said:

Beer anyone?

Now all of a sudden yur a Jaapie again. Thought you changed to a Aus blue Tah. Decide your camp broer. :lmao:

This win was very important for the Brutes and I'll count this as double points for them. Know my Brute rivals way to good and pretty hard to stop once they strike the winning mood and rythm. The way Fourie du Preez is playing at the moment and with their brutetish defense difficult to stop.

The Canes well they will have it difficult from here. Travel to SA and will have to play the Sharks in Durban , travel back and the Stormers will wait for them at home. The Stormers have been their boogy team now for some time.

Who say the Brutes are difficult travellers, thought they chuck that one away for some time now.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
PaarlBok said:
Blue said:
Scarfman said:

Beer anyone?

Now all of a sudden yur a Jaapie again. Thought you changed to a Aus blue Tah. Decide your camp broer. :lmao:This win was very important for the Brutes and I'll count this as double points for them. Know my Brute rivals way to good and pretty hard to stop once they strike the winning mood and rythm. The way Fourie du Preez is playing at the moment and with their brutetish defense difficult to stop.

The Canes well they will have it difficult from here. Travel to SA and will have to play the Sharks in Durban , travel back and the Stormers will wait for them at home. The Stormers have been their boogy team now for some time.

Who say the Brutes are difficult travellers, thought they chuck that one away for some time now.
Welll said PB :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.