• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Blues, Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
FMG Stadium, Hamilton - Friday 1735 AEST

Referee: Jamie Nutbrown (New Zealand)
Assistant Referees: Chris Pollock (New Zealand), Kane McBride (New Zealand)
TMO: Shane McDermott (New Zealand)

CHIEFS: Damian McKenzie, Shaun Stevenson, Anton Lienert-Brown, Charlie Ngatai, James Lowe, Aaron Cruden (co-c), Brad Weber, Michael Leitch, Sam Cane (co-c), Maama Vaipulu, Brodie Retallick, Dominic Bird, Atu Moli, Hika Elliot, Mitchell Graham. Reserves: Rhys Marshall, Siate Tokolahi, Siegfried Fisi'ihoi, Taleni Seu, Sam Henwood, Tawera Kerr Barlow, Seta Tamanivalu, Sam McNicol.

BLUES: Lolagi Visinia, Rieko Ioane, Rene Ranger, Piers Francis, Tevita Li, Ihaia West, Bryn Hall, Steven Luatua, Blake Gibson, Joe Edwards, Josh Bekhuis, Hoani Matenga, Charlie Faumuina. James Parsons (c), Sam Prattley. Reserves: Quentin MacDonald, Namatahi Waa, Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Akira Ioane, Kara Pryor; Billy Guyton, Matt McGahan, George Moala.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Sam Prattley.
broke3.jpg

The clown that bumblefucked them to a 10-13 loss to the fuckhead Lions at Albany last season is starting? Against the Chiefs? Why don't you just send a fucking parakeet to stem the lava flow from out of fuckin Krakatoa?

23: George Moala.

broke10.jpg

ffs there must somehwere you can shoehorn Moala in, biff him on the wing, its not like Tevita Li gives half a fuckin shit

Josh Bekhuis, Hoani Matenga,
broke5.jpg

wft Chiefs dont even need to bother wheeling Brodie Retallick out of the hangar for these two drongos

Akira Ioane,Joe Edwards,

broke14.jpg

come on coach, Ioane might be on the pie diet but youre gonna need a huge schoolyard bully in there somewhere to smash these c**ts and then call them c**ts

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
14K tickets sold as of yesterday morning so already more than for Lions & Force, should get a good walk-up as well. Probably won't be packed out, tho. Forecast is for some showers around midday but should be fine by kickoff.

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Looking forward to the dynamic duo Cruden and McKenzie ripping the Blues apart to night. SWMBO and I have just arrived in Hamilton and I can report that it looks like it hasn't rained here ...... yet. Might have to review my Superbru prediction, upwards.

G

galumay

Looking forward to the Chiefs playing some more razzle dazzle rugby tonite, at the expense of the hapless blues.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bloos handling letting them down big time, not helped by some average passing.

Great steal by Leitch, massive run from Ngatai, two phases later Stevenson goes in. DMac likes the kick before he's kicked it but no good, 10-3 after 25.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Attention: Calling all Genealogists.

Find an Australian Grandparent for Damian McKenzie. Thats all.

Leave no stone unturned.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Attention: Calling all Genealogists.

Find an Australian Grandparent for Damian McKenzie. Thats all.

Leave no stone unturned.
McKenzie. That's some Scottish right there, sorry Hugh, Scott Johnson will be offering the choice of any Maiden in Scotland soon enough. Unfortunately they're all 14 or younger, so it won't work.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I come to the conclusion that supporting the Blues is pretty much the same as supporting the Waratahs - lots of pain and frustration over a number of years, with the very occasional moments of triumph.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Holy fuck, Melani Nanai got wheels & a step.....burns the D & puts Bloos in front 13-10. They couldn't, could they?

G

galumay

I come to the conclusion that supporting the Blues is pretty much the same as supporting the Waratahs - lots of pain and frustration over a number of years, with the very occasional moments of triumph.

I suspect supporting the Bloos is a lot more painful than supporting the Tahs! They have promised more, more often and underdelivered with monotonous regularity.

Much more consistent than the 'Tahs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.