• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Cheetahs Rd2 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Pretorious seems to have done some work on his pass in the off season.
This cheetahs side are better than I thought.
Early days.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
The Chiefs putting a good Cheetahs side to the sword with some clinical rugby.
The Chiefs look very well coached and I think they are one of the hot favorites for the title.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
The Chiefs putting a good Cheetahs side to the sword with some clinical rugby.
The Chiefs look very well coached and I think they are one of the hot favorites for the title.
I went out, came back and thought: geez I've nailed that assessment of the Cheetahs!

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
You said it.

Coaching is so critical.

The Cheetahs have been poorly coached for years. Imagine what they could do with a proper coach.

No deception. No lines. Poor set moves. No plan really.

Tough night at Inbredville. Teams are going to find it tough to take any points over there.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I don't think that the ball was grounded for the Chiefs' try in the 65th minute.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Was well impressed with Brodie Retallic again tonight as well as Sam Cane who in my humble opinion, along with Liam Gill has been form 7 of comp so far by a reasonable margin. Mind you it still early, and both these young fellas have been part of real good loose forward trios.

Status
Not open for further replies.