• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Reds 5.05pm Friday 12/05 - New Plymouth

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
Reds defence has been better than most of the year but still a lot of missed tackles. Hope they change up the game plan at halftime and don’t kick for territory ALL the time, because they’re already gassed…

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Interesting stat was noted during the first half - the Reds' line out is the most successful in the comp at 91%. I know the bulk of that has been on Faessler's throwing (who wasn't the problem earlier), but it's a far cry from seasons past.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
I'm pleasantly surprised with that result for the half - hopefully we have the steam to keep this up....

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Interesting stat was noted during the first half - the Reds' line out is the most successful in the comp at 91%. I know the bulk of that has been on Faessler's throwing (who wasn't the problem earlier), but it's a far cry from seasons past.
Yeah, the turn around has been massive but gone a bit under the radar. It's a massive credit to Faessler, Wright and Uru who've been key to it.

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Pretty frustrating as that’s such a big part of McReights game. Gotta keep an eye on that stuff.