• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Reds. Hamilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Try Morahan!!!! Gone to TMO..

And its a try! Kick through and Morahan showed electric speed over 60m to get to the ball first.

Reds leading by 5!! 23-18!

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Is Jones stupid? He really thinks Genia is 105KG? Does he think the blokes made of lead?

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Morahan and Davies would make a great pair of wingers...

Reds defence has been amazing. Daniel Braid playing out of his skin.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Wooo-hoooo!!
Reds stuffed my tip (sorry) but don't care - that was great stuff. Seriously couldn't see them doing that but it was well deserved. Tough defence, great counter-attack at times.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
That was fucking good work from the Reds. You just had that sinking feeling that they were going to let it go again but they showed so much guts. They fucking deserve that win, what a turnaround from the opening 15 mins.

B

BRIX

WOW. Off the ball defence was supreme, a real testament to their 10/12 channel that hasn't floundered half as much as the Waratahs'. Great spirit, didn't kick the ball away all match neither. Well done Reds.

Van Humpries audible in the huddle: "We fucking rolled these fluffybunnys, ok"

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
BRIX said:
WOW. Off the ball defence was supreme, a real testament to their 10/12 channel that hasn't floundered half as much as the Waratahs'. Great spirit, didn't kick the ball away all match neither. Well done Reds.

Van Humpries audible in the huddle: "We fucking rolled these fluffybunnys, ok"

He was actually talking about rolling the Force next week. No love lost there apparently.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Woo-hoo - well done Reds after I had written you off before you got on the plane and did again when the Chiefs seemed to be scoring at will.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Great result for both the Bulls and Stormers. Chiefs back to old habits again and pretty sure this loss will peck them back.

Look like I have to tip each week against the Reds. :nta:

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
what a game. edge of the seat for last 10.

defense massive, the forwards controlled the game as i thought they could. cooper and genia very composed. morahan and chambers more than held their own. just a great overall performance with the exception the lineout.

chiefs continually shot themselves in the foot, but full credit to the reds and to link for their preparation. outstanding.

M

Mainlander

I thought the Reds could pull this out of the hat, Jez, you Tah supports must be spewing after seeing what Link has done and is doing to these last year wooden spooners, Well done Reds, thought the trip back from SA might unsettle the Tribe but they didn't appear fatigued, seemed more to like their crappy handling and Donalds shit kicking cost them. Brad on Brad was interesting to watch.... Some grudges from their youth I'd say.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
I thought it was going to be a 60-0 result after 10 minutes. Cant believe the Reds hung in there. And the Chiefs.. why did they change their game plan when it was working so well for them... They looked like flat track bullies tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom