• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs vs Brumbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yep. I reckon

Bulls beat Sharks
Canes hammer Reds
Crusaders hammer Blues

Bulls 46/47
Chiefs 45
Canes 44
Crusaders 42
Tahs 41
Brumbies 38

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Spook said:
To'omua is a going to be a great player. Just lacks experience. Well done Chiefs but Dickenson did the Brumbies no favours. I thought the Chiefs scrum should have been penalised but such is life.

here here. i thought dickenson had a bad game. breakdown was handled poorly. the chiefs were consistently diving straight to ground to seal the ball. no team gets that much ball/time in the opp 22 without some help.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Brumbies should have kept it close instead of going wide after every 2-3 phases, didn't hold the ball long enough in attack especially in the 2nd half.

They needed players like Alexander & Moore hitting up on the fringes more often.

I thought Salvi had a big game he really is class as did AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) who set up the try & saved a certain 7 points when he ran down Sweeney.

It's a shame To'omua didn't find touch at the end as I reckon the Brumbies may have stolen the win.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Spook said:
To'omua is a going to be a great player. Just lacks experience. Well done Chiefs but Dickenson did the Brumbies no favours. I thought the Chiefs scrum should have been penalised but such is life.

Dickenson was very good. You can credit him with the game getting the right result, not blame him for the Brumbies losing. He was his usual knowledgeable, accurate, fast and fair self.

The UnZid commentators all agree that Stu had an outstanding game. That franks his performance, surely.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
louie said:
Spook said:

here here. i thought dickenson had a bad game. breakdown was handled poorly. the chiefs were consistently diving straight to ground to seal the ball. no team gets that much ball/time in the opp 22 without some help.

Nearly put my head through the box. The Chiefs were flopping all over the rucks and Stu just let them go. Woeful officiating - have no idea how he could allow it. Towards the end when the Brumbies started getting soem momentum the Chiefs fucked up their ball by just lying on top of the ruck.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Biffo said:
Spook said:

Dickenson was very good. You can credit him with the game getting the right result, not blame him for the Brumbies losing. He was his usual knowledgeable, accurate, fast and fair self.

The UnZid commentators all agree that Stu had an outstanding game. That franks his performance, surely.

yeah because they never have an opinion about refs. never never never

Status
Not open for further replies.