• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Christmas Wishes

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Probably should be elsewhere on the site, but I'm off down the Coast.

I hope you all have an awesome Christmas and safe New Years.

I will be back to post a few articles to the blog between Chrissie and New Years, but am away for a few weeks, so chat to you all on the other side.

Still contactable by e-mail by the way....

chow!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Cheers Noddy,
Enjoy the holiday, I'm also off down the coast, should be back around the 3rd.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah, Happy Christmas and enjoy the break everyone, if you're having one.
2010 will be huge for G&GR and all us weird creatures that inhabit the habitat around here!
Have a good one. :thumb

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
You guys are saying what? You're not going to check the board on Christmas Day? I'm hurt.

Talk to you tomorrow when the kids are breaking the toys.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Have a great break guys, I am off to prep Christmas Dinner before heading to Melbourne for some Cricket and the Yarra Valley for some pinot noir.

But I may lurk ............................

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Scarfman said:
You guys are saying what? You're not going to check the board on Christmas Day? I'm hurt.

Talk to you tomorrow when the kids are breaking the toys.
I'll likely pop in on my phone, will be pissed and the wife will be driving....

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
equal sentiments from over this way. happy holidays everyone and enjoy your farking summer weather. freezing my ass off up here in the NH...

R

rugbywhisperer

What, Noddy and Moses coming to the coast, fark, I'm outa here. Damned place is going to the dogs if those 2 are let in.
Have a merry chrissy every one. Will check in till the 2nd then off to Port Douglas.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all.

Have a good time, eat too much, drink too much but don't drive - and don't let the meat loaf.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Best to everyone. I hope your stockings tomorrow are full and fun. More, I hope Robbie D's stocking has everything we need.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Australians will buy $7.6billion in food for the Christmas/New Year period. Up to $3billion of that will be wasted as people continue the habit of huge meals they don't need out of a sense of "tradition".

$1.2 billion of that will be wasted by my wife and her mother (despite my best efforts) as they cook a meal for a small African nation to feed 8 adults and 4 kids. Despite them wondering every year on Boxing Day why they do it.

In the meantime, the planet continues to run out of resources.

Merry freakin Christmas

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Is anyone actually staying in Sydney (or Brissy or wherever) - or are we all travelling? Myall Lake/Seal Rocks for Mrs Riddler and I, once the family obligtions are dispensed with.

Gawd help us - arguing sibblings, spoilt nephews that have eaten to much sugar and drunk too much cordial, mother-in-law losing the plot more than usual, father-in-law that just can be bothered any more so he hits the second cask of white wine. This stuff isnt ficticious, this is what actually happened today already. I have had to seek out GAGR for some peaceful respite and solice....

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I'll be stuck in Sydney the whole time. I will seek escape via long rides on my mountain bike.

Christmas just stresses me out. I'm already in trouble with the missus because I'm not dancing ding-dong merrily on high.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
May your beer be cold, your women say "yes", your team always win (except against mine) and your creditors never find you. A very Merry Christmas to all.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
NTA said:
I'll be stuck in Sydney the whole time. I will seek escape via long rides on my mountain bike.

Christmas just stresses me out. I'm already in trouble with the missus because I'm not dancing ding-dong merrily on high.
Remind me not to ever let your wife talk to mine - my family officially regards me as a hybrid of Scrooge and the Grinch (less green, actually). My bugbear is the ridiculous buying of presents for extended family whose tastes and interests are unknown to me.
In your wife's defence, Nick, I've seen you eat, and I would back you against a small African nation! ;) Cheers mate. :thumb

S

Spook

Have a good Christmas all. I have to face a treacherous journey through ice and snow to reach my destination. Wish I was home in Oz!