• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cipridance

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
What the hell was that!

cip.gif

Ta Akkerman

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
From Scrubs
Turk: JD what have I told you about men dancing?
JD: Only if you're black or gay.

<white guy dances across camera>

JD: Morning Stephen

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
The first rule of "white men dance club".......

I wasn't aware of Cips ancestry, but his dad was actually black (or maybe not :) )...

Danny Cipriani: Rugby player speaks out against racism

The 22-year-old, who is dating Kelly Brook, the actress,said that few people realise his father is black because of his very light skin colour.

He said his father Jay's West Indian origins inspire him to stand up against racism...
"All my family's black on my dad's side. They're all from Trinidad and Tobago. It's extremely important to me."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ru...player-speaks-out-against-racism.html[/quote]

C

Cave Dweller

Looking at the clip at the top and the dance he does there might be a stripper somewhere in the family as well

Reactions: BPC

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
There's wrong, very wrong, and the Cipridance. I feel violated just looking at it.

Is he betraying something important about rugby or am I being oversensitive?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
There's wrong, very wrong, and the Cipridance. I feel violated just looking at it.

Is he betraying something important about rugby or am I being oversensitive?

I don't like it but I bet the crowds and kids love it so that's all that matters maybe?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
He needs to learn the Melbourne shuffle. Michael "Bling" Matthews could give him a few tips on how to dance as a skinny white guy:

(Oh, and who do you think won: Matthews or Nordhaug?)

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Thought it looked stupid, but not really offended by it. Thought Corey Janes pelvic thrusts to jimmy cowan's face was a lot more disrespectful. He is always a bit cocky after scoring though (is there a better time to be cocky?).

T

ThirstyDog

God you blokes are showing your age. He is doing his version of "Teach me how to Dougie".

She is much better though...

Status
Not open for further replies.